- Making time 70 minutes
- Serving : 20
- One package Key Lime Cake Mix
- Half cup Key Lime Frosting
- Two packages Vanilla Candiquik Coating
- Two tablespoons Graham Cracker Crumbs
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Prepare the cake as stated on the package.
- Let cool before crumbling to a bowl.
- Add the frosting and mix with your hands.
- Roll 40 small balls out of the mixture.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the vanilla coating and dip the balls in it.
- Sprinkle with Graham cracker crumbs immediately.