- Making time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Serving : 12
- Eight ounces Cream Cheese
- Three cups Flour
- Two Eggs
- Four teaspoons Baking Powder
- One teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- One tablespoon International Delight One Touch Latte
- Three quarter cup Sugar
- One-third cup Melted Butter
- One tablespoon ground Coffee Powder
- Quarter teaspoons Cinnamon
- Quarter teaspoons Salt
- One-Half cups White Chocolate Candy Melts
- One tablespoon Shortening
I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sail always to reach the destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the white chocolate and cream cheese, in a large bowl.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 350 degrees F, for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool before crumbling to a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix with your hands to incorporate.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the shortening and chocolate together and dip the balls in the chocolate.
- Arrange on the lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.