- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Olive oil two tablespoons.
- Lemon juice two tablespoons.
- Parsley ground three tablespoons.
- Garlic 1clove
- Dried oregano 1/2teaspoon
- Chicken breast 500g
Find joy in everything you choose to do, every job, relationship, home… it is your responsibility to love or change it.
– Chuck Palahniuk
Energy value per 100 g
- calories 113kcal
- proteins 17.5g
- fats 4.4g
- carbohydrates 0.6g
- Mix all the ingredients for the Sauce: olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and parsley.
- Cut the chicken breast in two halves and pierce with a fork several times, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken in a container, pour the Sauce and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Fry the chicken on the grill or skillet until it is thoroughly cooked.