- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion: 24 persons
- Almond Flour 120 g
- Coconut Flour 15 g
- Xanthan Kamel half teaspoon.
- Soda half teaspoon.
- Cream of Tartar half teaspoon.
- Salt to taste
- Butter 120 g
- Erythritol 4 + 1 tablespoon.
- Vanilla Extract 1 half teaspoon.
- Egg 1
- Cinnamon 2 teaspoons.
Find joy in everything you choose to do, every job, relationship, home… it is your responsibility to love or change it.
– Chuck Palahniuk
- calories 68kcal
- proteins 1.4g
- fats 6.5g
- carbohydrates 1.5g
- Preheat oven to 190 ° C and cover a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix almond and coconut flour, gum, soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Mix butter with mixer for 1-2 minutes. Add four tablespoons.
- Of erythritol and continue to beat another 6-8 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add the dry mix in two steps.
- Mix 1 tablespoon. Erythritol and cinnamon.
- Scoop the mixture with a tablespoon, roll into a ball, then roll in the “sugar” mixture.
- Finally, put it on a baking sheet and flatten it slightly.