- Making Time: 40 minutes
- Portion : 6
- Almond flour 125 g
- Flax flour 25 g
- Baking powder one teaspoon
- Erythritol 3 tablespoons
- Mac 1 tablespoons
- Butter 25g
- Cream 25 g
- Egg 3 pieces.
- Lemon zest two pieces.
- Lemon juice three tablespoons
- Vanillin 1 teaspoon
- Liquid stevia one teaspoon
Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.
– N. R. Narayana Murthy
- calories 301kcal
- proteins 4.5g
- fats 11.5g
- carbohydrates 3.8g
- Preheat oven to 170 ° C. In a bowl, combine almond, flax flour, erythritol and poppy. Mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Add melted butter, eggs and cream. Stir until the mixture is smooth, without lumps.
- Add baking powder, stevia, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice to the mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly between 12 moulds. It is better to use silicone – ready-made muffins are more comfortable to take out of them.
- Bake muffins in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
- Remove them and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut, add the butter and enjoy!