- Making Time: 10 minutes
- Portion : 3
- Almond flour 50 g
- Egg 3 pieces.
- Coconut flour two tablespoons
- Milk 25 ml
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder half teaspoon.
- Erythritol to taste
- Blueberries (frozen is better suited) 25 g
Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.
– N. R. Narayana Murthy
- calories 1321kcal
- proteins 7g
- fats 7g
- carbohydrates 4.1g
- Put all the ingredients except blueberries in a blender and chop at high speed until a homogeneous consistency.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, gently add the blueberries and let the mixture stand for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium temperature, lay out the mixture and immediately cover with a lid.
- After 3 minutes, flip the pancakes and repeat the process.