- Making Time: 25 minutes
- Portion : 6
- Flax flour 90 g
- Pumpkin puree 50 g
- Cocoa 25 g
- Caramel syrup without sugar 25 g
- Large egg one piece.
- Coconut oil two tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar, half teaspoon
- Cinnamon 1.5 teaspoon.
- Baking powder half teaspoon.
- Almond to taste
- Vanilla extract to taste
- Salt to taste
Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.
– N. R. Narayana Murthy
- calories 3011kcal
- proteins 18.5g
- fats 23.5g
- carbohydrates 3.8g
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix and lightly whisk all the liquid Ingredients.
- Pour the liquid into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 170-180 ° C. Put the mixture in the form for muffins.
- You should have six pieces. From above, I like to decorate pastries with almond petals.
- Sprinkle mixture over them and press lightly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Muffins should rise and darken slightly.