- Making Time: 15 minutes
- Portion : 1
- Almond milk 150 ml
- Flax flour three art. spoons
- Coconut flour two art. spoons
- Vegetarian protein, two technique. spoons
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.
– N. R. Narayana Murthy
- calories 249kcal
- proteins 17.5g
- fats 13.5g
- carbohydrates 19.8g
- Pour the almond milk into a dipper and pour the dry mixture.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly. First, the porridge will be thin but then thickens.
- Add sweetener to taste and mix.
- Put it in a bowl and add toppings!