- Making Time: 30 minutes
- Portion : 12
- Coconut flour 120 g
- Coconut milk 180 ml
- Cheddar cheese 90 g
- Egg 2 pieces.
- Water 50 ml
- Baking powder three teaspoon
- Sage, powder 1.5 teaspoon
- Garlic, quarter teaspoon powder
Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong.
– N. R. Narayana Murthy
- calories 196kcal
- proteins 5.5g
- fats 17.5g
- carbohydrates 8.8g
- In a deep bowl, mix flour, baking powder and all seasonings.
- Add liquid ingredients and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Rub cheese into the mixture and mix again.
- Preheat your waffle iron. If it is not with a non-stick coating, then lubricate the surface with coconut oil.
- Put the mixture, close the lid of the waffle iron and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- When the steam stops going out of the waffle iron, try to open the top part – if it moves away quickly, then everything is ready!