- Smoothie Maker or Blender
- One apple
- One banana
- One handful of fresh or frozen mango
- 250ml of coconut water or plain water
- Ice cubes
- Chop up the apple and banana.
- Add all the ingredients to the smoothie maker blender.
- Blend the ingredients.
- Add more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency.
- Mango contains vitamins B6, C and E, all of which help boost your skin. As mangoes are rich in beta-carotene; it can help with acne and lacklustre looking skin. Mango can of course also be used externally to help cleanse your skin. I rather eat it, in any case!