- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion: 1 persons
- Cream Cheese 60 g
- Erythritol 1 tablespoon.
- Vanilla Extract quarter teaspoon.
- Fatty Cream 2 tablespoons.
- Egg 1
We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate; it oppresses.
– Carl Jung
- calories 381kcal
- proteins 11g
- fats 35g
- carbohydrates 4g
- Smooth the cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds, then mix well.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla, then mix again.
- Then, add the cream and egg, then continue to stir until a homogeneous consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a microwavable dish.
- Cook for 1 minute, then two more times for 30 seconds.
- Cool at room temperature and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour. If you do not cool the cheesecake, the taste can be very eggy.