- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 3 persons
- Eggs 4
- Erythritol half cup
- Lemon Zest 2 teaspoon.
- Almond Flour half cup
- Blueberries half cup
We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate; it oppresses.
– Carl Jung
- calories 103kcal
- proteins 4g
- fats 8g
- carbohydrates 9g
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sweetener for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the almond flour and lemon zest, mixing thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until they form resistant peaks.
- Carefully add to the mixture in four stages.
- Add blueberries but leave a little for decore.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and send to the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, remove it from the oven and let it stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Sprinkle with blueberries before Portion.