- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Almond Flour 150 g
- Butter 85 g
- Mascarpone Cheese 600 g
- Erythritol 150 g
- Eggs 3
- Egg yolks 3
- Lemon Juice Art. spoons
- Vanilla Extract to taste
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 520kcal
- proteins 12g
- fats 49g
- carbohydrates 8g
- In a blender, mix butter and flour, then put on the bottom of 22 cm dish.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180 ° C for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly whipped cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the erythritol, eggs, yolks, lemon juice, flavour, and mix thoroughly.
- Remove dish from the oven.
- Then, slightly crisp and wrap tightly with foil.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl.
- Note: the cheesecake should be cooked in a “water bath.”
- To do this, pour hot water into a deep pan.
- Then, put a dish in it, then put it in the oven for 50 minutes.
- When the cheesecake is ready, cool it completely at room temperature, then refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Before Portion, it is more convenient to cut the cake with a hot knife.
- To do this, put the knife in hot water, wipe it dry, and chop.