- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Almond Flour 70 g
- Eggs 2
- Erythritol 45 g
- Salt to taste
- Xanthan Gum half teaspoon.
- Lemon Juice half teaspoon.
- Matcha Tea Powder half teaspoon.
- Ground Pistachios 35 g
- Erythritol 1 teaspoon.
- Butter 65 g
- Vanilla Extract half teaspoon.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 75kcal
- proteins 2.1g
- fats 6.6g
- carbohydrates 3g
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and lemon juice to form a white foam.
- Then, gradually add 15 g of erythritol and beat until the peaks are resistant.
- Add gum and match a powder and beat for one more minute or until the foam is dense.
- Put almond flour and 30 g of erythritol in a blender.
- Grind on the “pulse” mode long enough to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Sift the mixture into the eggs and begin to mix.
- Blend gently upwards about 50 times.
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag and drop 32 cookies on two baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Let them sit for 30 minutes to clear the surface.
- Put the trays in an oven preheated to 150 ° C for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove pans and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Crush pistachios with erythritol.
- Mix the softened butter.
- Add a mixture of pistachios and vanilla extract.
- Stir, then transfer to a pastry bag and squeeze onto half the cookies.
- Place the other halves on top and press lightly.
- Send in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, or overnight.