- Cooking time: 90 minutes
- Portion: 5 persons
- Cream Cheese 650 g
- Butter 5 tablespoons.
- Erythritol 1 cup
- Eggs 3
- Sour cream 100 g
- Lemon Zest 2 teaspoons.
- Vanilla Extract half teaspoon.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 287kcal
- proteins 5g
- fats 25g
- carbohydrates 3g
- Grease a 22 cm baking dish and wrap it in two layers of foil.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth, then add erythritol and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Add the sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and beat until the mixture has a smooth texture.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Place the cheesecake mould inside a deep pan and place it in the oven.
- Carefully pour boiling water into it, halfway through the wall of the baking dish.
- Bake for 70 to 90 minutes until the cheesecake grabs but is still slightly liquid in the centre.
- Turn off the oven and remove the form from the water bath.
- Allow cooling to room temperature.
- Take a sharp knife on the edges of the cake to separate it from the structure.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.