- Cooking time: 60 minutes
- Portion: 15 persons
- Almond Flour 2 cups
- Erythritol half cups
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Coconut Flour 1 tablespoon.
- Orange Peel 1 tablespoon.
- Butter, melted quarter mugs
- Eggs 1
- Vanilla Extract half teaspoon.
- Pecans chopped 1/4 cup
- Dried Cranberries quarter cup
- Dark Chocolate 90 g
- Coconut Oil 1 tablespoon.
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them: that only creates sorrow. Let reality be a reality, let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
– Lao Tzu
- calories 242kcal
- proteins 4g
- fats 23.2g
- carbohydrates 6.4g
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C and cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, coconut flour, and orange zest.
- Add butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Add pecans and dried cranberries and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture on a baking sheet and form a 25 x 10 cm bar. Bake for 25 minutes, or until browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 125 ° C.
- With a sharp knife, carefully cut the bar into 15 even slices.
- Put the pieces back on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, then turn each slice over and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let them cool.
- In a microwave or water bath, melt the chocolate until smooth and mix with coconut oil.
- Dip the biscotti tips and place on a baking sheet.
- Put it in the fridge until the icing hardens.