- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Sixteen mints leaves, plus a sprig to decorate
- One lime, cut into wedges
- Five measures white rum
- Four teaspoons cane sugar
- Crushed ice
- Soda water, to top up
Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.
- Muddle the mint leaves, lime and sugar in the bottom of 2 highball glasses and fill with crushed ice.
- Add the rum, stir and top up with soda water, decorate with mint sprigs and serve