- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Ten seedless grapes, plus extra to decorate
- Crushed ice
- Two measures brandy
- One measure peach liqueur
- Two measures ruby port
- Two measures lemon juice
- One measure orange juice
- Two dashes orange bitters
- Four measures Champagne
- Muddle 5 grapes in the base of each highball glass then fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Put all the other ingredients, except the Champagne, into a cocktail shaker and add more ice. Shake well and strain into the glasses, top up with the Champagne, decorate with grapes and serve.