- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- Two orange slices
- Light brown sugar and sea salt, melted
- Ice cubes
- 21/2 measures tequila gold
- 11/2 measures grand Mamie
- Four teaspoons lime juice
- 11/2 measures cranberry juice
- 11/2 measures pineapple juice
To decorate: –
- Pineapple wedges
- Orange rind spirals
- Frost the rim of each glass by moistening it with an orange slice, then pressing it into the sugar and salt mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice cubes, pour the tequila, Grand Marnier and fruit juices into a cocktail shaker, fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10 seconds, then strain into the glasses, decorate each glass with a pineapple wedge and an orange rind spiral.