- Cocktail shaker, muddler, Strainer
- One knob butter
- Four measures apple juice
- One measure lemon juice
- One measure spiced sugar syrup
- Four measures bourbon
- Six measures cider
- Cinnamon sticks, to decorate
Stepping onto a brand-new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
- Melt the butter a saucepan over a gentle heat.
- Add the apple juice, lemon juice, spiced sugar syrup, bourbon and cider. Stir and heat until hot.
- Pour carefully into a teapot and serve in a heatproof glass, decorated with cinnamon sticks.