- Makes 1 old-fashioned non alcoholic glass
- 1 apple
- 5cm piece cucumber
- 1 mint srig
- Ice cubes
- 3 teaspoons elderflower cordial
- 2 measures soda water
- Apple slice or mint srig, to decorate.
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
- Juice the apple, cucumber and mint, pour the juice into a glass full of ice cubes, add the elderflower cordial, stir and top up with the soda water.
- Decorate with an apple slice or mint sprig and serve.