- Makes one old-fashioned glass
- Cocktail shaker, muddler, strainer
- 5 pineapple chunks
- 5 raspberries, plus extra to decorate
- 3 lemon slices
- 2 measures fine sherry
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple wedge
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
- Add the pineapple chunks, raspberries, lemon slice and sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the sherry and shake, strain into a glass full of crushed ice, decorate with a pineapple wedge and a raspberry and serve.