- Mixture shaker, mix-up, Strainer
- Makes one glass old-fashioned
- ½ ripe pear cut into chunks, plus an extra slice, to decorate
- 3 teaspoons redcurrant jam
- 2 measures bourbon
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
- Add the pineapple chunks, raspberries, lemon slice and sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the sherry and shake, strain into a glass full of crushed ice, decorate with a pineapple wedge and a raspberry and serve.