- Making time 1 Hour 30 minutes
- Serving : 24
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies, crushed finely
- 24 Nutter Butter Peanut Sandwich Cookies halved crosswise
- Eight ounces Cream Cheese
- 20 Squares White Chocolate
- Quarter cup Peanut Butter
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cookie crumbs.
- Make 48 balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave and combine it with the peanut butter.
- Dip the balls in the mixture.
- Top each ball with a cookie half.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.