- Making time 25 minutes
- Serving : 8
- 18 ounces Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Zest of one Orange
- Two tablespoons Orange Jam
- One tablespoon Honey
- Two tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- Six ounces Chocolate, melted
- One cup Chocolate Chips
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Place the graham crumbs, orange jam, zest, honey, melted chocolate, and orange juice in a bowl. Mix to combine well.
- Make balls out of the mixture and arrange them on a lined tray.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter together and stir to combine well.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate mixture.
- Arrange them on a tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.