- Preparation time: 20 munities
- Portion: 6 persons
- One cup strawberry, hulled
- One-half cup orange juice
- Two large kiwi fruits, peeled
- Half cup raspberries
– William Arthur Ward
- calories 59kcal
- protein 1g
- fat 0.4g
- carbohydrates 0.8g
- Cut your kiwi and strawberries into 12 pieces and divide the pieces between 6 C.
- Slice the remaining fruit and divide them between the cup as well evenly.
- Now divide your orange juice between the cup and fill them and put everything in the freezer.
- After 65 mins of the freezer, time stake a stick into each cup and continue to freeze everything for 4 more hours.
- At serving time run the cup under some warm water and remove the popsicle.