- Making time 45 munities
- Serving : 5-10
- Six ounces White Melting Wafers
- 0ne and Half tablespoon butter, diced
- Ten ounces chopped White Chocolate
- One-third cup International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry
- Flavoured Creamer
- Two tablespoons dried and frozen Raspberries
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Place the creamer into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add chopped chocolate and butter and cook just until melted.
- Set aside and allow it to cool completely.
- Take a cookie scoop, scoop out the chocolate, and roll with your hands to make balls.
- Arrange on a lined tray and place in the fridge for half an hour.
- Melt the white wafers and coat the balls with it.
- Ground the freeze-dried raspberries and sprinkle over the balls immediately.