- Making time 80 munities
- Serving : 12
- Twelve ounces Green Candy Melts
- Three Eggs
- One-third cup Vegetable Oil
- One cup Water
- One box Strawberry Cake Mix
- Half cup mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- One cup pre-made Buttercream Frosting
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Prepare the cake following the package Preparations. Most cake mixes require eggs, oil, and water, so add those.
- Let cool before crumbling it in a large bowl.
- Add the frosting and chocolate chips and make balls out of the mixture.
- Place on a tray and in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts. If you don’t have green, you can use plain white candy melts and then add a few drops of green food colouring.
- Dip the cake balls in the chocolate.
- Arrange on a lined tray and refrigerate until ready to serve.