- Making time 8 hours 45 munities
- Serving : 45
- One-pound toasted Sliced Almonds
- One cup butter, softened
- One teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Fourteen ounces Condensed Milk
- Four cups Powdered Sugar
- One-pound High-Quality Chocolate
You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue.
– Joel Osteen
- Combine the sugar, milk, vanilla and butter in a large bowl.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Make balls out of the mixture and freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the frozen balls in it.
- Dip in sliced almonds immediately.