- Making time 30 minutes
- Serving : 24
- Fifteen ounces Oreo Cookies
- Eight ounces Cream Cheese
- One cup White Chocolate Chips
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Set some of the crumbs for sprinkling.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add cream cheese.
- Mix with your hands until fully incorporated.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Lace on a tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle with the leftover Oreo crumbs.
- Let harden before serving.