- Making time 30 minutes
- Serving : 16
- One teaspoon Cinnamon
- Four ounces Cream Cheese
- One package Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- One package Vanilla CandiQuik
- Sixteen Pecan Halves
- Quarter cup Maple Syrup
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Ground the cookies in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add maple syrup, cream cheese, and cinnamon.
- Make 16 balls out of the mixture and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the Vanilla CandiQuik and coat the pecan pie balls with it.
- Top with a pecan half immediately.