- Making time 120 minutes
- Serving : 12
- One box of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies
- Half plus 1/8 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Two cups Chocolate Chips
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Prepare the brownies as stated on the package.
- Let cool to room temperature before mashing in a bowl.
- Make balls out of the mixture either with hands or a cookie scoop.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and Half cup peanut butter together.
- Dip the brownie balls in the mixture.
- Melt the remaining peanut butter and drizzle it over the harden brownie balls.
- Serve and enjoy.