- Making time 140 minutes
- Serving : 6
- Quarter cup Vanilla Frosting
- One cup Brown Sugar
- One package Yellow Cake Mix
- Five ounces chopped Maraschino Cherries, chopped
- Quarter cup Butter, melted
- Twelve-ounce Can Crushed Pineapple
- Two packs of White Candy Melts
- One teaspoon Canola Oil
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Strain the pineapple over a mesh strainer to squeeze out most of the liquid.
- Prepare the cake according to the cake mix Preparations. Use the pineapple juice from the can instead of water.
- Crush the baked cake in a large bowl.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar and add to the bowl.
- Add the chopped cherries and frosting.
- Stir with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange them on a lined tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Melt the candy melts and mix with the oil.
- Dip the balls in the melted white chocolate and arrange them back on the tray.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before consuming.