- Making time 25 minutes
- Serving : 24
- Twelve Plain Muffins
- Eight ounces Cream Cheese
- Half cup canned Pineapple, mashed
- Quarter cup Pineapple Juice
- One teaspoon Coconut Extract
- One Half cups White Chocolate Chips
- Half teaspoons Rum Extract
- Shredded Coconut, for sprinkling
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Crumble the muffins into a bowl.
- Add pineapple, juice, coconut extract and cream cheese. Mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture and arrange them on a lined tray.
- Freeze them for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the rum extract.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate and immediately sprinkle with coconut.