- Making time 140 minutes
- Serving : 24
- Four Eggs
- Two cups Flour
- Two teaspoons Baking Powder
- One teaspoon Baking Soda
- Fifteen ounces canned Pumpkin Puree
- One and Half cups Sugar
- Two teaspoons Cinnamon
- Quarter teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- One teaspoon salt
- One cup Vegetable Oil
- Three cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- Six tablespoons Butter
- Six ounces Cream Cheese
- Twelve ounces White Chocolate
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease one 9×13-inch baking dish (or 24 muffin tins).
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree.
- Sift the flour and mix in the baking powder, salt, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature before crumbling the cake into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese with the butter and confectioners’ sugar and add this mixture to the bowl.
- Combine with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the cake balls in it.