- Making time 60 minutes
- Serving : 24
- One box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- One cup Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sixteen ounces White Chocolate
- Half cup Dark Chocolate
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Prepare and bake the cake according to the package Preparations. You will probably need to add some oil, milk/water, eggs, or something like that.
- Let cool before crumbling to a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and mix with your hands.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a tray and freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and dip the balls in it.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 10 more minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle it over the balls.
- Serve when the chocolate hardens.