- Making time 95 minutes
- Serving : 24
- Two-third cup Raspberry Juice
- One cup Fresh Raspberries, mashed
- One-Third cup Vegetable Oil
- Three Eggs
- One package Yellow Cake Mix
- Three quarter cup Pillsbury Cream Cheese Frosting
- Five cups White Chocolate Chips
- Half cup Shortening
If you do not like something, change it if you cannot change it, change your attitude.
– Maya Angelou
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, raspberry juice, and oil.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking dish and bake as stated on the package.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature before crumbling it in a large bowl.
- Add frosting and mashed raspberries and mix with your hands until combined.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a tray and freeze.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave and stir to combine.
- Dip the balls with the chocolate well. If there is leftover melted chocolate, you can add a drop or two of red food colouring and drizzle over the harden cake balls.