- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Portion: 1 persons
- Cooking spray jam, and cream to serve
- One and half cup quality ice cream
- One and half cup self-rising flour
– Simone de Beauvoir
- calories 91kcal
- protein 2.1g
- fat 1.9
- carbohydrates 15.8g
- Set your oven to 400 degrees before doing anything else.
- Get a muffin tin and coat it with non-stick spray.
- Place your ice cream in a bowl and soften it with two large wooden spoons then slowly add in your flour and combine everything evenly.
- Separate the mix between the sections of your muffin tin then cook everything in the oven for 13 mins.
- Top the dish with some jam.