- Making time 2hours 45 minutes
- Serving : 25
- One package Lemon Pound Mix
- Twelve squares White Chocolate
- Quarter teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- One pouch Lemon Glaze Mix
- Half cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
– John F. Kennedy
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package instruction.
- Bake and let cool to room temperature.
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Combine the glaze, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Add to the bowl.
- Mix with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Freeze for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and coat the balls with it.
- Arrange on a lined tray and refrigerate for 1 hour.