- Making time 25 minutes
- Serving : 12
- One Pound Cake
- Half cup Milk
- Two ounces Cream Cheese
- Six Half ounces chocolate, more if you want to
- Two cups Chocolate Chips
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.Kennedy
– John F. Kennedy
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and milk and mix with your hands.
- Stir in the chocolate.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coat the cake balls with it.