- Making time 30 minutes
- Serving : 24
- Half cup plus 1 tablespoon Tequila
- Quarter cup plus 1 teaspoon Triple Sec
- Quarter cup Powdered Sugar
- Twelve ounces White Candy Melts
- Three Eggs
- Quarter cup Vegetable Oil
- One box White Cake Mix
- Juice and zest of 2 Limes
- One tub Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Coarse Sugar
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.Kennedy
– John F. Kennedy
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cake mix, Half cup tequila, juice and zest of 1 lime, oil, and Quarter cup Triple Sec.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool before crumbling the cake into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the white melts and coarse sugar.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Place on a lined tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white candy melts.
- Dip the balls in the mixture and immediately sprinkle with coarse sugar, before they harden.