- Making time 25 minutes
- Serving : 12
- One teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Five ounces Cream Cheese
- Five tablespoons Yogurt
- One package Mint Oreo Cookies
- Twelve ounces White Chocolate
- One teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- Two tablespoons Honey
Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.Kennedy
– John F. Kennedy
- Crush the cookies and place in a bowl.
- Add yoghurt, cream cheese and honey.
- Mix with your hands and make balls out of the mixture.
- Arrange on a cookie tray and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate with the vegetable oil.
- Add the peppermint extract and a few drops of green food colouring.
- Dip the balls in the green chocolate mixture.
- Serve when hardened and enjoy.