- Makes 2 old-fashioned glass
- Cocktail shaker, muddler, strainer
- 12 mint leaves, plus sprigs to decorate
- 6 peach slices
- 6 lemon slices,, plus extra to decorate
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar
- 4 measures bourbon
- Ice cubes, plus cracked ice to serve
The thing does not have to change the world to be important.
- Muddle the mint leaves, peach and lemon slices and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the bourbon and some ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain over cracked ice into 2 glasses.
- Decorate each with a mint sprig and a lemon slice and serve.