- Making time 15 minutes
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 150 g soft brown sugar
- 125 g chunky peanut butter
- One egg, lightly beaten
- 150 g plain flour
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 125 g unsalted peanuts
Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
― Tony DeLiso
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl or a food processor until pale and creamy. Add the peanut butter, egg, flour and baking powder and stir together until combined, stir in the peanuts.
- Drop large teaspoonfuls of the mixture into 3 large, lightly oiled baking sheets, leaving 5 cm gaps between each for them to spread during cooking.
- Flatten the mounds slightly and bake in a preheated oven, 1900C, set timer for 12 minutes until golden around the edges, leave to cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.