- Making Time: 35 minutes
- Portion : 8
- Large egg 12 pieces.
- Frozen spinach 200 g
- Mozzarella cheese 150 g
- Parmesan cheese 50 g
- Ricotta cheese 50 g
- Pepperoni sausages one piece.
- Olive oil four tablespoons
- Nutmeg 1.5 teaspoons.
- Dry garlic half teaspoon.
- Salt and pepper to taste
If there is anything that we need to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.
– Carl Jung
- calories 301kcal
- proteins 18.5g
- fats 23.5g
- carbohydrates 3.8g
- Thaw spinach in the microwave, then squeezes out any excess moisture from it.
- Mix eggs, spices and olive oil to a smooth consistency.
- Chop finely shipping.
- Add it to the egg mixture, as well as Ricotta and Parmesan.
- Pour the mixture into a ceramic baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated Mozzarella on top and place Pepperoni.
- Put in the oven preheated to 180 ° C. Bake 30 minutes.
- If you use a glass form, then you need to bake 40-45 minutes.
- Garnish with your favourite sauce before Portion.