- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion: 2 persons
- Almond Flour 180 g
- Coconut Milk 125 ml
- Eggs 2
- Cashew Butter 5 tablespoon.
- Coconut Oil 4 tablespoon.
- Baking Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Erythritol to taste
- Salt to taste
If there is anything that we need to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.
– Carl Jung
- calories 594kcal
- proteins 19g
- fats 55g
- carbohydrates 19g
- Heat the waffle iron and lightly coat the surface with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sweetener, and salt. Set aside.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whip the whites until they form resistant peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yolks, coconut oil, cashew oil, and milk.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the mixture with the eggs, mix thoroughly.
- Then, gently fold in the whipped whites.
- Pour some of the blends into the waffle iron and cook for 6-7 minutes.