- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Serving: 1 person
- Flax flour two tablespoons
- Almond flour two tablespoons
- Sesame ground two tablespoons
- Almond milk 120 ml
- Erythritol 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
My personality is that I like to express myself, and that is not something I will look to improve.
– Dele Alli
- Calories- 216kcal
- Proteins – 5.1g
- Fats – 17.2g
- Carbohydrates- 9.6g
- Put flax and almond flour, ground sesame seeds, erythritol, salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of almond milk and place in microwave for 1 minute.
- Then another 1 minute in the microwave.
- Optionally, you can add more almond milk and sprinkle with berries.
- If you do not use a microwave, heat and stir the porridge in a scoop on the stove until it thickens.