- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Portion: 1 person
- Four medium-sized red bell pepper
- Three to four cloves of garlic
- Three large potatoes
- Two tablespoons butter
- One medium-sized onion
- Half a teaspoon of curry powder
- Half ginger powders
- Half-dried thyme leaves
- Minced meat (the quantity depends on how much of it you want in your potato hash)
- Salt to taste
Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point to move forward.
– C.S. Lewis
- calories 230kcal
- proteins 50g
- fats 3.5g
- carbohydrates 11.5g
- First, peel and wash the potatoes.
- Chop into bite-size pieces.
- Also chop the peppers, onions and garlic.
- Put the potato in a pan with cold water, add some salt, and boil for about ten minutes do not overcook, just allow it to boil till it becomes soft and the colour starts to change.
- Drain out the water and set it aside.
- Melt butter and sauté the peppers with onions.
- After about five minutes add the garlic and all the other spices it is best to add the garlic after the peppers have cooled a bit, so it doesn’t overcook and taste bitter.
- Add boiled minced meat, stir together and add the potatoes.
- Let it cook for another ten minutes, or till the potatoes are well cooked.
- Serve with a fried egg and fresh juice.