- Making time 20 minutes
- Preparation time 30 minutes
- 175 g butter at room temperature
- 175 g caster sugar
- 175 g brown rice flour
- Three eggs
- One tablespoon baking powder
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- One tablespoon milk
- Four tablespoons raspberry jam
- Sifted icing sugar, for dusting
You can’t stop the future you can’t rewind the past the only way to learn the secret ….is to press play.
– Jay Asher
- Place all the cake ingredients in a mixing bowl or a food processor and beat well until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 2 greases and flour 18 cm non-stick round cake tins and bake in a preheated oven, 2000C, set the timer for 6 minutes until golden and risen
- Remove from the oven and turn out to a wire rack to cool, sandwich the cakes together with the jam and dust with icing sugar.