- Makes 2 glasses Martini
- Cocktail shaker, muddler, strainer
- Handful of redcurrants, plus extra to decorate
- 1 measure sloe gin
- 4 measures Bacardi 8-year-old rum
- 1 measure lemon juice
- 1 measure vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes
One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
- Muddle the redcurrants and sloe gin together in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the rum, lemon juice, vanilla syrup and some ice cubes
- Shake and double strain into 2 chilled martini glasses, decorate with redcurrants and serve.